Monday, January 20, 2014

I forgot how to post!

Oh my goodness, it's been so long since I've written that I almost forgot how to post. I have no excuse except for the fact that I have been busy practicing what I've spent the past few years encouraging YOU to do:  and that is 'make living a wonderful art.'  (More on that in later posts).
 
As empty nesters we are having so much fun. Yes, it has taken some getting used to and every once in a while if I let myself think about it too much I get really sad. For instance, this is the first year we haven't had anybody in the house on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning. On the other hand I do love the fact that I can come and go as I please, don't have to worry about preparing a big supper and endless loads of laundry but yet I can go less than a mile up the road to see William or 7 miles to the grandbabies house.
 
I have so much to share with you, but a little at a time. And guess what!? Finally, The Hillbilly Debutante Café Q & A will be happening soon.  Stay tuned.
 
And I'm also anticipating a major move. Fingers crossed, knock on wood and lots of prayers.
 
 

1 comment:

Libiya jhon said...

Thanks for your article. I would also love to say that a health insurance dealer also utilizes the benefit of coordinators of a group Cardsharing Server insurance policies. The health insurance broker is given a list of benefits sought by anyone or a group coordinator.